This week, we built a low fidelity prototype based on our different assumptions. Because our problem was very specific to Magpies & Peacocks, their space, and their needs, it was not really possible for us to come up with a low fidelity prototype that would really reflect the problem space, but we tried our best. After the Mid-Semester Review, we had identified two possible solutions: a space oriented solution, which was an intermediate sorting station to break up the organization process, and a people oriented solution which involved weekly volunteer sessions to deal with the existing mess. After weighing both options, we decided to create a prototype for the immediate sorting sessions, since it tackled the root problem: the lack of an efficient system to organize donations. Our low fidelity prototype was composed of a table where we emptied the “donation bag,” in this case, a small bag of various random objects, and different containers assigned to different categories of objects in the donation bags. Team members would take a donation bag, empty its contents out on the table, sort its contents into different piles, and place those piles into their assigned containers. The prototype tested our assumption that breaking down the organization process into smaller, more manageable tasks would make donation intake easier. All of the team members who sorted the donation bags found this to be the case. One difficulty we had, however, was that ambiguous objects could be confusing, and difficult to sort. We thought this could apply to Magpies & Peacocks through clear categorization of the donations. The Build process allowed us to narrow down our solutions, and confirm our core assumption for our idea.